Saturday 16 February 2013

New Barry M Gelly Papaya

Hey :)

Today I've got a swatch to show you of the new Barry M Gelly polish Papaya. Papaya is a gorgeous peachy coraly colour, which instantly grabbed my attention over the other 3 shades. I bought this along with the pink texture effect thats just been realised as they are on offer for 2 for £6 in superdrug at the moment.

Here are some pictures I took of it:







I didn't find this the easiest to apply but for the £3.99 price tag I like it :). I have had it on for 2 days now and there are no chips. I used OPI nail envy as a base coat and seche vite as a top coat, the polish is deffinately wearing well though. 

Overall I would deffinately recommend the gelly polishes to anyone they are really nice colours and wear well. Also if you haven't seen it before they stamp well too.

Next post is going to be the swatches of the Illamasqua Mottle that I promised, Ive done the swatches and just need to write the review.

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment