Saturday 23 February 2013

Barry M - Kingsland road

Hiya :)

Ive just got one more swatch to show you before we start with the nail art again :). Todays is one of the new textured nail polishes by Barry M called Kingsland road. This polish is textured but I would say is less textured that the Nails Inc concrete set which is the only other textured polish I have tried. Its a gorgeous soft baby pink colour that applies really nicely and is opaque in two coats. It also had an amazing wear time and didn't cheap on me for 4 days :D.

On to the pics :








I bought this polish as part of a 2 for £6 deal in superdrug but as its only £3.99 to begin with I think this polish is well worth the money, Im just not convinced I like textured nails, I can't make my mind up :/

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment